Saturday, July 30, 2011

And so we begin...

Well, I have been contemplating the idea of a blog and sharing of my gluten free recipes, tips and tricks for several months now.  While I would consider myself a good cook, a chef I am not.  That being said, after 18 months of trying so many gluten free recipes and foods available on the market and being thoroughly disappointed, I have decided to take the plunge and share the tasty dishes that my family, friends and I have enjoyed.  Gluten free food does not have to be taste and nutrient free!  I hope as I share my kitchen with you, that you too can find joy in eating delicious food again.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joan,

    Saw the link to your blog on Facebook. Your blog looks great! I'm not gluten intolerant, but I know plenty of people that are, so I might be using this site to help me cater for them!

    All the best with the blog!
    Jess Collyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess! Many of the recipes I will be posting can be made traditionally also, so stay tuned for some delicious recipes.

    ReplyDelete